There are many other occasions to celebrate in our lives.
The options are limited only by our imaginations.
WELCOMING A NEW CHILD INTO THE FAMILY
- Sharing the joy this new child will bring whether a baby, an infant or an older child
- Welcoming a newly adopted family member
- Including other family members, children, grandparents, godparents in the ceremony.
- Even welcoming a new furbaby.
- Celebrating the years spent together is a very important part of being in any relationship regardless of whether an official marriage has occurred or not.
- Anniversary celebrations
- Renewal of vows – including your original bridal party or quite different from your first wedding – you can choose.
- Special birthdays – any age 18 to 100 (or older)
- Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
- Divorce celebrations
- Name or gender reaffirmation
- Any other occasion.
We can develop a special ceremony to celebrate in a fun, lighthearted manner. We can share the joy with your family and friends and create memories that will last a lifetime.
So if you have something to celebrate call me for a quote today or send a booking enquiry.