Regardless of gender, age, ethnicity or sexuality finding the right person for you is the most important decision you will ever make. Once you make that decision I will be there with you every step of the way in planning the ceremony that reflects your love story.
Never forget when planning your wedding that the most important component is the part where you are joined together and declare your love for each other in front of family and friends. Everything else is part of the celebration of that love and so it needs to be a special and unique celebration done your way.
Why settle for the norm when you can have a unique and personalised experience. The options are endless and only limited by your imagination.
- Wedding or commitment ceremony
- Follow up ceremonies after original wedding days – overseas weddings, second locations for guests who couldn’t attend the first, special occasion ceremonies.
- Formal or informal; lighthearted or serious
- First or tenth wedding – involve family members, merge families and unite in love
- Ensemble weddings – include others; add an additional element eg a gender reveal if there is a baby on the way; a naming ceremony.
- Have an elopement or small wedding and use the extra money for your honeymoon or setting up your new life
- Themed weddings with your favourite characters, colours or decorations
- Destination weddings
- Surprise weddings where the guests are not aware.
- Almost anything you can imagine – remember Alice’s wedding on the Vicar of Dibley – maybe Teletubbies aren’t for you but everything can be considered.
Whatever you require we can work together to achieve your desired outcome. I will work through suggestions of music, readings, vows and rituals with you to find what makes the day special for you.
Read more about the Legal Requirements