Why just have a wedding? Have an amazing wedding experience and a memory that will last a lifetime!
We understand that most couples find the process of planning a wedding ceremony quite daunting and confusing, let alone everything else you need to organise for your big day, that’s where we come in. We’ll take the worry out of organising your Wedding Ceremony.
We’ll guide you through all the legalities and paperwork and spend time with you, getting to know you both and about your journey to this exciting time in your lives.
We’ll explain how a ceremony can we written and how best to write it to reflect your love story. We truly believe that a ceremony doesn’t need to be a sombre occasion and believe that having a bit of fun during your ceremony will make it more unique and memorable, not only for you but for your guests.
We’ll offer lots of great ideas from ceremony styles, vows and how everything will run on the day.
We perform marriage ceremonies in the many parks around Brisbane; Newstead Park, The City Botanic Gardens, Toowong Botanic Gardens and New Farm Park to name but a few. Each of these have several designated wedding sites within them.
Or you may choose to tie the knot at a venue, such as the beautiful Hillstone St Lucia, the very funky Light Space in Fortitude Valley, or the fairy-tale waterfront location, Riverlife at Kangaroo Point. Maybe the iconic heritage-listed Brisbane City Hall is more you. Let’s not forget Cloudland, a venue of imagination, beauty and sophistication. Or the stunning Victoria Park in the heart of Brisbane, overlooking the golf course and city skyline.
Perhaps one of Brisbane’s Wedding Chapels is more your style, The Heritage Listed Broadway Chapel is Brisbane’s only inner-city non-denominational chapel. Latrobe Chapel is set in a bygone era of Victorian times with an atmosphere of pure whimsy, chandeliers and flowers, uniquely traditional, in all its historic beauty.
So many choices!
What our fee covers
We offer a variety of services to better accommodate each individual couple’s needs. Whether is be an intimate elopement with just a handful of guests or a grand affair or something in between.
We perform marriage ceremonies in Brisbane and south to Byron Bay.
Our fees are all inclusive without any hidden extras.
• We offer an initial meeting so that you may meet us and decide who you’d like to perform your ceremony and to assist you in deciding if we are the celebrant for you.
• All contact you need with us in the time leading up to your wedding day.
• Creation of a unique personalised ceremony that is everything you want it to be.
• Supply and lodgement of all legal documents
• Meetings in our home or at a mutually convenient location
• Telephone and email consultations as required
• An E-copy of ‘My Wedding Book” which contains great ideas and support for making sure your wedding day runs smoothly and with ease, this also includes a portfolio of wedding songs, poems, readings and vows
• Beautifully printed copy of your wedding ceremony
• Professional laser printer presentation marriage certificate in an elegant calligraphy font
• On site rehearsal, if required. (Additional cost may apply)
• Portable PA system for the playing of your ceremony music via ipod, iphone or smartphone.
• Rehearsal at the Wedding Venue
• If you would like to go ahead and book our services for your wedding day, we require a non-refundable administration / consultation fee of $150. The balance is payable six weeks prior to your wedding day.
Once you have decided we’re the Celebrants for you, we will complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) and we will witness the originals of your ID (Passports or Birth Certificates and photo ID) and divorce papers if applicable.
We will then discuss all details relating to the ceremony, i.e. the type of ceremony you are planning, structure of your ceremony, who will be attending, how large the wedding party will be, who will be participating in the ceremony any special requirements and we will then discuss options for these. This will enable us to write your personalised ceremony for you.
Our fees offer excellent value for money, without compromising the exceptional quality that we offer. By choosing us as your Celebrant you are able to have your ceremony the way you want it, at the time and place of your choosing.
Read more about the Legal Requirements